Name of Employer: Woodbine Development Corp.
Job Title: Sr. Accountant
Job Location: 1900 N Akard St., Dallas, TX 75201.
Job Duties: Woodbine Development Corp. in Dallas, TX is seeking a Sr. Accountant to oversee and execute various accounting operations of the company.
Individual will apply advanced theoretical subject matter knowledge and experience to perform the duties of the position.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Lead the preparation of GAAP audit reports.
- Review and prepare cash flow projection and budgets.
- Prepare all recorded accounting entries for a variety of LLC, LP, and INC. entities.
- Research and implement new and applicable technical accounting standards.
- Participate in the preparation, input, and review of the annual business plan.
- Review and prepare financial statement consolidations.
- Review and prepare fair market value statements and debt compliance reports.
- Review loan and equity construction draws, Federal and State tax returns, and investor/partner K-1’S.
- Review invoices and accounts receivable.
- Review and prepare invoice coding and fee calculations.
- Review transaction taxes.
- Ensure maintenance of the investor relations portal and database.
- Review bank reconciliations prepared by accounting clerks.
- Collaborate with the treasurer to manage cash and forecasts for all entities.
- Review the work of accounting clerks and staff.
This position has no direct reports and does not supervise the work of any other employees.
Masters degree in Accounting, Finance, or any related field of study, plus at least Three (3) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
Position also requires a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license (any state).
Qualified candidates must also have demonstrated knowledge, experience, skill and proficiency with the following:
1. MS Excel demonstrated by an ability to prepare valuation models and proformas utilizing complex formulas, macros and pivot tables.
2. GAAP principles and standards.
3. Preparation of financial statements.
- No travel; No Telecommuting.
- No phone calls. No Emails.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Mail resumes to: ATTN: HR, Woodbine Development Corp., 1900 N. Akard Street, Dallas, TX 75201.